Thursday, September 16, 2010

Alternitive Cover!



Photos: Vanity Fair
If you didn't get your Lady Gaga fix with the September issue of Vanity Fair, the magazine is set to feed your need by releasing alternative covers of the daring pop star.

As our friends over at PopEater report, Vanity Fair decided to unveil two other cover options due to the popularity of the original, which featured the "Bad Romance" singer sporting long gray locks, an elaborate jeweled choker, zero clothing, and with her flashing the "peace sign."

The latest covers (pictured above) show one with Lady Gaga posing topless again but with a hint of underneath boob, and the other with her sitting dressed in a studded black catsuit and heel-less platforms.

In the interview, the silver-haired superstar talked about her relationships and how she feels she'll always be alone. "I'm perpetually lonely. I'm lonely when I'm in relationships. It's my condition as an artist," she says.

She is also a little paranoid about having relationships. "I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they're going to take my creativity from me through my vagina."

The singer also frankly discussed her battle with drugs: "I was completely mental and had just been through so much," but reveals that she is "terrified of heroin" and still does "mostly cocaine."

Meanwhile, check out these fellow gray-haired celebrities.

No comments:

Post a Comment