Saturday, October 2, 2010

Video Of the week.

Lady Gaga spoke with the “Today” show Hoda Kotb and Kathie Lee Gifford for a gig on Monday (December 15). The singer spoke about the story behind her stage name, loving David Bowie and’70s sheen to grow up, why she thinks, “Just Dance” has caught on, after a priority to grow up and the victims, and she showed her Christian Siriano outfit . As for the comparisons with Christina Aguilera and say that Christina was copying her style, she replied, “Listen, I’m born and raised in New York. I’ve just this show, because I was really little and for me New York girls – fashion is our lives – every single day. Just as young as I am that in comparison to a superstar like Christina so early in my career is just so flattering. I’m just really flattered by it. “then demonstrated some of her dance moves on Hoda and Kathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment