Sunday, October 31, 2010

Well So Far ....

Hey Guys, well the other day i went to the mall with my Friend Amirah. i had 40$ i was trying to save it for monster ball. i promised myself i would either save it. or if i see anything "Lady Gaga" Related. i would buy it
(don't worry. I'm still saving  up for Monster Ball. April 16 2011 is my day) :) a couple of weeks before i went to the mall. i really wanted the lady gaga 2011 monster ball calender. So i was walking around different stores asking and seeing if the lady gaga calender was there. no luck but i did find the lady gaga "Glamorous Puss" DVD ;) moments later my eye's feasted on the last lady gaga 2011 calender! and i saw it from Far! :D
i ran to the "FYE" store and took my last copy. my goal is to NOT spend any money. and save up for the merch at monster ball. (images below) hope you guys like. P.S. the calender was awesome! ... i wasn't really liking the DVD (Glamorous  Puss) but at least its Ga Ga. and I'm sure i will LOVE it sooner on my patch.-Lancelot


No comments:

Post a Comment