Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Legend of Celebrity

Lady Gaga Hairstyles.....God I love them!!  Anybody who knows me knows that.  I love experimenting with hair, like I get so excited like a little kid on Christmas morning when I see a really cool hairstyle.  But what I find really interesting is where all these hairstyles come from and what intriguing hairstyles some celebrities have. One icon comes to mind.  She doesn't care what people make of her and she has the most interesting outfits and has the hair to go with it.  Of course it is Lady GaGa!!! This is one of my favorite by her.  Its not as wacky as her usual stuff but I love the way she ran the purple through the blonde and the height she put in it....AMAZING!!!!



Lady GaGa seems to just make her own fashionable style and not take it from anybody else which makes her so UNIQUE.


Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (born March 28, 1986), better known by her stage name Lady Gaga, is an American pop singer-songwriter.



Lady Gaga - Bad Romance


Luxury Sunglasses Lady Gaga


Sexy Pose Lady Gaga


Best Make Up Lady Gaga


Unique Hairstyle Lady Gaga


Lady Gaga Very Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment